The Contact Centre is located inside the Town Hall.
This is made up of a call centre for phone calls and the One Stop Shop.
Please note: If your enquiry relates to on-street parking, issues with roads or pavements (e.g. potholes or obstructions), schools or concessionary bus travel you need to contact Lancashire County Council.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
One stop shop
We have a limited number of appointments available during the week.
Call centre (phone lines)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursdays: 10am - 5pm (general enquiries open from 9am)
Find what you're looking for online
The easiest and quickest way of doing things...
Before calling or emailing us, please visit the relevant section below to find out whether you can carry out the task you're looking to do online, as this is the quickest and easiest way of finding information and communicating with us:
- Covid support and advice
- Council Tax
- Housing Benefits
- Business waste and recycling
- Environmental Health
- Electoral Register
- Street Cleaning (e.g. fly tipping)
- Parks, open spaces and allotments
- Emergency Out of Hours Service
Can't find it online
If you can't find the information or form you are looking for on our website please contact the department your enquiry relates to by completing the following form:
If you need to discuss your enquiry please call the correct enquiry line below and one of our contact centre advisors will be able to assist you:
- Council Tax - 01772 906902
- Housing benefits - 01772 906903
- Bins and recycling - 01772 906904
- Commercial waste - 01772 906221
- Planning - 01772 906912
- Elections - 01772 906908
- Street cleaning (e.g. fly tipping) - 01772 906909
- Parks - 01772 906471
- Environmental Health - 01772 906907
- Emergency out of hours service - 01772 906916
- Payments - 0345 155 0028
- General enquiries - 01772 906900
Map address for the Contact Centre
Town Hall, Lancaster Road, Preston, PR1 2RL.