Toggle menu

Council tax and business rates outstanding balance issues

We are currently experiencing a technical issue affecting the outstanding balance shown for Council Tax and NNDR accounts online. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Building control

Person in a hard hat icon

Do I need building regulations?

Find out if you require building regulations and how to apply.

Building regulation fees

View fees for building regulation applications.

Building regulation inspections

Book an inspection to ensure your work meets Building Regulations and how to keep us informed of your progress.

Report a dangerous building

Report a dangerous building or structure.

Contact Building Control

Contact details of all Building Control officers.

Building regulation application search

Search for Building Regulation applications and how to request document copies.

Tell us if you intend to demolish a building

Apply to carry out a demolition of a building.

The partnership scheme

Apply to become a Partner Company with us.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email