Meet the Towns Fund Strategic Board
The City of Preston Town Deal Board is made up of a private sector Chair, local MPs, local government representatives for Preston, the Local Enterprise Partnership, community and local voluntary community representatives, local businesses and other organisations with an interest in the future development of Preston.
The current Preston Town Deal Board
- Chair - John Chesworth - Managing Partner of Harrison Drury
- Rob Binns - Director of Cotton Court
- Councillor Matthew Brown - Leader of Preston City Council
- Councillor David Borrow - Cabinet Member for Planning and Regulation at Preston City Council
- Adrian Phillips - Chief Executive of Preston City Council
- Sir Mark Hendrick - Member of Parliament for Preston
- Melanie Close - CEO of Disability Equality North West
- Anne-Marie Parkinson - Investment Programme Manager at Lancashire Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- Jane Anthony - Executive Dean of the Faculty of Culture and the Creative Industries at The University of Central Lancashire (Uclan)
- Ruth Connor - Executive Director of Strategic Marketing at The University of Central Lancashire (Uclan)
- Steve Burns - Acting Director at Lancashire County Council
Kelly Illingworth-Turner - Assistant Principal at Cardinal Newman College
The Town Deal Board meet quarterly or according to operational need. For a list of past Town Fund Strategic Board meeting agendas please view below.