Business support and advice
Ongoing support and advice for businesses as lockdown restrictions are lifted.

Miscellaneous licences

Cup and saucer
An image relating to House to house collection licence
Apply for a house to house collection licence for charitable purpose.
An image relating to Leaflet distribution licence
Apply for a leaflet distribution licence to hand out leaflets, newspaper, flyers, business cards etc.
An image relating to Pavement Cafe licences
Apply for a pavement cafe licence to operate pavement cafes.
An image relating to Scrap metal dealers licence
Apply for a scrap metal dealers licence to buy or sell scrap metal.
An image relating to Skin piercing registration
Register your premises and staff to undertake tattooing and/or piercing.
An image relating to Second hand goods dealers registration
Register as a second hand goods dealer if you wish to deal in second hand goods.
An image relating to Sexual entertainment venue licences
Apply for a sexual entertainment venue licence or a sex establishment or a sex cinema licence.
An image relating to Street collection licence
Apply for a street collection licence to collect money or sell articles for charity.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page