Toggle menu

Council tax and business rates outstanding balance issues

We are currently experiencing a technical issue affecting the outstanding balance shown for Council Tax and NNDR accounts online. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Surrender your vehicle licence


If your vehicle is no longer used as a licensed hackney carriage or private hire vehicle, either permanently or temporarily, then you will need to surrender the licence to us.

How to surrender your licence

To surrender your licence please complete the form below

Apply to surrender your vehicle licence

Please note: there is no charge for this service.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email