Toggle menu

Requests for information under Data Protection legislation

An icon of a form with a padlock

Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to receive a copy of the information the council holds about you. 

A request for this information is called a subject access request.

How do I make a subject access request?

If you would like to make a subject access request, please complete the subject access request form. 

Request access to personal data

Alternatively, you can write to us by post to the address below.  

You will need to provide your name and address, details of the service(s) you are receiving and any other information such as your date of birth, reference numbers and any other information that could help us find what you are looking for. 

Information Governance Officer 
Second Floor 
Town Hall 
Lancaster Road 

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email