Chapel Yard disabled car park
Chapel Yard car park is a designated disabled car park located off Fleet Street and Friargate. The car park is solely for the use of disabled blue badge holders.
- opening times - 24 hours (Mon to Sun, plus bank holidays)
- spaces - 30
- electric points - no
- disabled parking - yes
- motorcycle parking - yes
- motorhome parking - no
- address - Chapel Yard disabled car park, Fleet Street, Preston, PR1 2UT
Conditions of use
There are 11 spaces directly in front of the centre which are identified as for use by the patrons of the mobility centre whilst the other spaces are for use by disabled blue badge holders only.
Blue badge holders may park up to four hours free of charge with no return within eight hours.
A valid blue badge and clock set to the correct time of arrival must be displayed in the windscreen of your vehicle before leaving the car park.
Parking fines (Penalty Charge Notices)
Any vehicles parked on the car park may receive a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) for the following reasons:
- Failure to display a valid blue badge and clock set to the time of arrival
- Incorrectly setting the time of arrival
- Overstaying the free parking period or returning earlier than eight hours after the previous free period
To pay or challenge a Penalty Charge Notice please visit parking fines (Penalty Charge Notices).
Google map address for Chapel Yard disabled car park
Chapel Yard disabled car park, between Fleet Street & Friargate, Preston, PR1 2UT.