Trinity Square car park
Trinity Square car park is one of three pay and display surface car parks owned and run by us (Hill Street car park and Penny Street car park being the others).
- opening times - 24 hours (Monday to Sunday, plus bank holidays)
- spaces - 110 (over two levels)
- electric points - no
- motorcycle - no
- motorhome - no
- disabled - no
- address - Trinity Square car park, Market Street West, Preston, PR1 2EU
Virtual pay and display
Virtual pay and display means that you no longer need to find change for pay and display machines or display a physical ticket in your car when parking.
Please note: you can still pay using our pay and display machines and displaying a ticket.
- Simple - cashless payment and ticketless parking
- Hassle free - extend your stay without having to return to your car to put cash in the machine
- Advanced booking - book up to seven days in advance
- Fast, flexible, easy to manage
Pay and display prices
Parking prices are based on duration of stay. All charges apply each day and the car park operates a 24 hour tariff.
|Time / Duration|
|Up to 1 hour||£1.10|
|Up to 2 hours||£2.10|
|Up to 3 hours||£2.80|
|Up to 4 hours||£3.30|
|Up to 12 hours||£4.20|
|Up to 24 hours||£6.00|
How to pay
To pay for virtual pay and display parking visit:
Please note: for additional features and faster payments visit MiPermit - register for an account.
What happens next?
Once you have paid for virtual pay and display, your vehicle details will be added to our officers hand-held computers in real time to let them know that you have paid.
Parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice)
To pay or challenge a parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice) please visit parking fines (Penalty Charge Notices).
Map address for Trinity Square car park
Trinity Square, Market Street West, Lancashire, PR1 2EU
View Trinity Square car park in a larger map