Counter fraud work
Details of counter fraud work
53. Local authorities must publish the following information about their counter fraud work.
The data relates to the period 01.04.17 to 31.03.18.
- number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers
Preston = 3
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud
Absolute 3, full time equivalent 1.8
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists
Absolute 2, full time equivalent 1.1
- total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud
- total number of fraud cases investigated