Toggle menu

Miscellaneous licences

Cup and saucer

Pavement Cafe licences

Apply for a pavement cafe licence to operate pavement cafes.

Scrap metal dealers licence

Apply for a scrap metal dealers licence to buy or sell scrap metal.

Skin piercing registration

Register your premises and staff to undertake tattooing and/or piercing.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email