Top services...

City centre car parks

Find out about our city centre car parks and apply for parking permits.

Apply for a Blue Badge

How to apply for a disabled blue badge.

Parking fines (Penalty Charge Notices)

Pay or challenge a parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice) for one of our city centre car parks.

Obstructive parking

If a vehicle is causing an obstruction or is parked dangerously you need to report this to the Police.

On street parking

There are 150 pay and display on street car parking spaces available in the city centre.

Resident parking permits

The resident parking permit scheme is now operated and run by Lancashire County Council.