Gambling licences

Top services...

Gambling licences

This page explains the Council's function in relation to the Gambling Act 2005.

Gambling premises licence

Information on the gambling premises licence and who needs one.

Gambling permits

Information on the five main types of gambling permits that licensing authorities are responsible for.

Gambling fees

Fees payable under the Gambling Act 2005.

Temporary and Occasional Use Notices

Apply for a Temporary Use Notice (TUN) and an Occasional Use Notice (OUN).

Small Society Lotteries

A small scale lottery registration is required if you are a non-commercial organisation wanting to sell printed raffle or lottery tickets.