Risk assessments and safety measures COVID-19
We have a range of risk assessments and safety measures in places to make sure our teams can go about their roles and deliver services to the people of Preston safely and effectively.
How we are keeping staff safe
Where necessary individual control measures have been put in place to keep individual members of staff safe. Below are a list of some of the measures we've introduced to minimise the risks of coronavirus on our teams:
- Where they can our teams are carrying out their roles from home
- Staff are carrying out digital meetings via Skype or Microsoft Teams
- Staff who are based on site are using staggered starting times to reduce numbers on site
- One way systems and an open door policy have been introduced
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed in various locations in our buildings
- Additional cleaning measures have been introduced
- Staff have been encouraged to regularly wash their hands and wipe down equipment
- Social distancing markings have been installed at our sites
- Members of the public may visit our front desk via appointment only - we've also installed a protective screen to protect members of the public and our staff.
We'd like to thank members of our team who can't carry out their role from home who've continued to provide vital services to the people of Preston throughout.