Business support and advice
Ongoing support and advice for businesses as lockdown restrictions are lifted.

Alcohol, entertainment, late night refreshment licences

Pint of beer

For support and advice for businesses affected by COVID-19 see business support - COVID-19.

An image relating to Premises licence
Apply for a premises licence to use a premise for licensable activities.
An image relating to Personal licence - alcohol and entertainment
Apply for a personal licence.
An image relating to Temporary Event Notices (TEN)
Apply for a temporary event notice to hold an event.
An image relating to Alcohol and entertainment licence fees
Find out about different alcohol and entertainment licence fees.
An image relating to Club premises certificate
Apply for a club premises certificate.
An image relating to Licensing Policy 2021-2026
Our licensing policy sets out our principles, what we cover and why we licence activities.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page