Building regulation inspections
To ensure that your building works comply with the Building Regulations and other relevant legislation, a Building Control Surveyors carry's out inspections of your project as it progresses.
Once you have submitted your application and received approval from us you may commence works on site.
Book an inspection
Notice of these stages can be given using the following methods:
- Telephone: 01772 906913
- Out of Hours Answer phone: 01772 906913
- Email: email@example.com
We provide a same day inspection when requested before 10am (Monday to Friday).
There are certain stages of work which require inspection. These are:
- Commencement of work
- Excavation of foundations before concreting
- Foundations when constructed
- Damp proof course when laid
- Site concrete or floor slab (before being laid)
- Drains (before backfilling)
- Drains (after backfilling)
- Internal structural alterations
- Occupation (in respect of a new property)
- Completion of project